Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Fundraising with Atlanta Pride

COLLECT & EARN
JOIN THE BUCKET BRIGADE


Volunteers from Community Organizations walk throughout the park and along the parade route and ask folks to give a little or a lot!

WHO GETS THE MONEY?
YOUR ORGANIZATION GETS 50%
and the rest helps pay for the expense of putting on Pride weekend. APC attracts the crowds & supplies the T-Shirts, buckets & I DONATED stickers; you provide the volunteers.

HOW DOES IT WORK?
Throughout the weekend, your group volunteers for at least one, 2 hour minimum shift. Walk through the festival and collect from the 100,000 people who come to the park each day.

$55,000 AND COUNTING!

For the last 6 years The Atlanta PRIDE Committee has partnered with other organizations to help them fundraise during the PRIDE Festival. This program has allowed APC to move more than $55,000 back into the community.


CALL THE PRIDE OFFICE 404-929-0071 OR APPLY ONLINE NOW!

2 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

Have you applied to perform at the MondoHomo event that is part of the World Social Forum here in Atlanta? It's going to be an amazing group of poets performing. Let me know if you need the link. You should definitely perform at this!

Dustin Brookshire said...

CK-- I haven't. I think I saw something about it on Myspace. Does MonoHomo have a myspace page? (I'll have to look by through my friends.)

I'm so "ify" about reading. Not really ready to share the new work, but I could read some of my gay faves.

If you don't mind, send the link in case this isn't what I think I saw on Myspace.

-D.