Sunday, November 9, 2008

O ~ our president



I created a bumper sticker in honor of the new President. However, the font you are seeing is Arial while the actual sticker's font is Goudy Bookletter. I ordered the stickers on Friday, so I should have them by the end of the week. Once I receive them, I'll snap a picture and post.

I'm going sell them for $3.50, which includes shipping. Hit me up if you're interested. Funds made will end up going to Georgia State University in the form of a tuition payment.

4 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

I'll take two, please!

Dustin Brookshire said...

Cool beans, CK!

I received an email letting me know the stickers were shipped yesterday. I expect they will arrive by Thursday. I'm hoping they look as good as the proof, or I'll be doing a few refunds for some peeps who paid in advance.

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

I'd like two, Dustin!
Thanks.

Dustin Brookshire said...

Lisa, I received the stickers today, and I am happy about how good they look.